Following on from my session at the PRIMARY CARE & PUBLIC HEALTH conference held at the Birmingham NEC on 19th May 2016, here are some resources in relation to my presentation.
TRAVELLERS WITH LONG TERM CONDITIONS - WHAT'S NEW?
- CDC Yellow Book: Chapter 8 - Advising Travelers with Specific Needs see HERE
- ABTA Travel Trends 2016 see HERE
- NaTHNaC guidance for health proessionals on Travel Insurance from Travel Health Pro see HERE
- WHICH? Travel insurance: Medical Conditions Travel Insurance see HERE
- European Health Insurance Card (details from FaceBook) see HERE
- IATA Medical Manual (for fitness to fly from page 51) April 2016 see HERE
Case study 1
Case study 2
Case study 3
And a little more information!
TO KEEP UP TO DATE, PLEASE LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE TO NOTIFICATIONS FROM MY TRAVEL FACEBOOK PAGE.
To receive notifications, click on the down arrow beside the LIKE icon and tick 'get notifications'
Please note this webpage will remain active for a minimum of three months. It was up to date at the time of development (18.05.16) but please see the DISCLAIMER