MALARIA MATTERS is an e-learning course based on the Public Health England document
'Guidelines for malaria prevention in travellers from the UK 2016'
which were published in 15 December 2016
CLICK ON EITHER OF THE IMAGES BELOW to find out more and see how you could undertake this learning.
Malaria prevention is an integral part of a travel health consultation. Below are some resources to support you for this e-learning course.
PLEASE NOTE: FURTHER MALARIA RESOURCES CAN NOW BE FOUND IN THE 'HELP' SECTION - see HERE
Guidelines for malaria prevention in travellers from the UK.
- To view on the PHE website click here
- To download the PDF of the document click here
- Schematic diagram of the malaria lifecycle, as illustrated in the UK Malaria Guidelines - click here
- Leaflets for malaria prevention which could be used with your travellers
- Video of patient with malaria - see video no. 2, click here