CLICK to go back to the HELP page
1. Hepatitis B - The Green Book chapter 18 updated December 2013
2. Hepatitis B: Pathway stages to protection from Department of Health
3. Hepatitis B antenatal screening and newborn immunisation programme: Best practice guidance from Department of Health
4. Hepatitis B from NHS Choices
5. Hepatitis B vaccine from NHS Choices
6. British Medical Association - Focus on hepatitis B immunisations (useful information regarding provision of vaccine for lifestyle, occupational and travel provision)
7. Hepatitis B for new born babies at risk - information re Statement for Financial Services (SFE) for primary care
8. WHO Factsheet no. 204 updated July 2014
9. Hepatitis B - Out of the Shadows. A report into the impact of hepatitis B on the nation's health from the Foundation from Liver Research (although published in 2000, this document remains a very good source of infomration).
10. Hepatitis B Foundation UK
11. British Liver Trust - hepatitis B section
12. Video from the World Hepatitis Alliance - 'The Unwise Monkey learns what hepatitis B is' Click here see video no.10
13. Online learning from the Royal College of General Practitioners - RCGP Certificate in the Detection, Diagnosis and Management of Hepatitis B and C in Primary Care.
14. Public Health England Migrant Health Guide link to Hep B page, but the whole site is of great interest
15. Hepatitis B informations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) including online serology training see here