Job Adverts in Travel Health
This page highlights any position that may be available in the field of travel health in the UK. If there’s nothing here, then I’m unaware of any current job vacancies, but please keep looking!
If some of the adverts look quite old, that’s because I haven’t yet been asked to remove them, but also these companies often have ongoing positions needing filling so its always worth getting in touch to express interest and making yourself known!
Vaccination UK Ltd (25.07.18)
Exceptional nurses sought to join our teams in Norwich, London and Ashford in Kent. In return we can offer good rates of pay, flexible working, and development opportunities.
To come on board as a Travel Health Nurse Advisor you will have:
- Registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) is essential
- Experience in giving Travel Vaccines
- Experience in providing Travel health promotion and a
- Passion for delivering high-quality healthcare
If this sounds like you, or you want to develop a career in travel medicine, take the next step and apply today!
For more information please contact: Denise Chalkley, Clinical Director at Vaccination UK Ltd. email@example.com
Sussex Travel Clinic (5th April 2018)
Travel Health Nurse RGN
We are looking for an experienced Travel Nurse to join our friendly travel team. You will have experience in delivering travel health to both adults and children and the ability to work well under pressure with a focus on time management and attention to detail. You will be based primarily at our Worthing clinic but on occasion you may be required to work in Hove.
- Hours: Mondays 9am–7pm, Tuesdays 9am-7pm and Fridays 9am-4pm. Total of 27 hours per week.
- Salary: £16 to £18 per hour
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your c.v. or write to the HR Manager, Sussex Travel Clinic, 23 Farncombe Road, Worthing, BN11 2AY.
For more information about Sussex Travel Clinic please go to our website here
MASTA (18th October 2017)
MASTA are currently recruiting for a number of roles throughout the UK:
- Travel Health Clinic Nurses – F/T, P/T and Bank shifts – Locations across UK
- Clinical Compliance Manager
- Telephone Consultation Lead Nurse
See the careers section on their website for further information: See here
- Nomad are currently looking for Travel Clinic nurses in various locations around the UK
- No experience necessary as full training is provided
- See the careers section on their website for further information here
PLEASE NOTE, I am not endorsing, nor recommending any such positions, merely making the information available. If you are wanting to advertise on this page then please contact me at email@example.com and put ‘job advert’ in the title of the message.